The enrollment picture has been challenging for years—marked by heightened competition, rising tuition costs, declining high school graduation rates, a strong economy, and public skepticism about the value of higher education. And that was before the changes to NACAC CEPP and the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic. The challenges facing enrollment managers today are unprecedented.
Changing market conditions require new approaches and our Enrollment Management & Marketing resources are curated to help leaders think strategically about ways to align marketing, admissions, and financial aid strategy. Explore dozens of best practices, case studies, and new approaches to successfully recruiting and retaining students in today’s dynamic climate.
- Make the right tuition pricing, financial aid, and scholarship allocation decisions
- Build enrollment pipelines through transfer, international, and other strategic partnerships
- Create brand awareness in new recruitment markets
- Engage prospective and admitted students through compelling recruitment and yield communications
- Train new admissions counselors on how to convey value and build connection
- Track the right metrics and manage your admissions team’s performance
- Improve customer service across admissions, financial aid, the registrar, and other key enrollment and student service areas
- Build and improve content strategy
- Illustrate institutional value and the student experience through authentic storytelling
- Stay up to date with current social media trends and best practices
- Manage and evolve your institution’s brand strategy
Included in Your Membership
Get access to responsive topics and emerging trends within higher education to help you thrive in today's fast-changing environment. We are connected to hundreds of subject matter experts so that we can bring you the latest insights and best practices.
Members get access* to live and on-demand learning that provides in-depth instruction and valuable networking opportunities.
*A limited number of FREE spots are open to members for each virtual training. Once a training reaches the member cap, additional members can register with a $250 discount. Members also receive discounts on bootcamps and in-person conferences.
See a Sample of What's Included
Strategic Enrollment Management
Admissions & Recruitment
Marketing & Communications
View a list of all training content included in membership.
Become A Member
Membership Includes All Enrollment Management & Marketing Content and Much More
How Membership Works
Buy membership based on desired number of users
Engage with upcoming and on-demand online trainings
Learn more about membership benefits, included content, and pricing.
Questions about membership?
Membership Advisor, Academic Impressions