With the recent increase in contact rates—due to people being at home more than ever—coupled with modern technology that increases the ability to engage donors, phonathons are poised to see an unexpected resurgence this year as an effective communication and solicitation channel. As a result, now is the appropriate time to revisit how you can best take advantage of these circumstances and focus on building more effective relationships with your prospective donors.
To capitalize on this time and increase donor acquisition, it is essential to ensure that new prospects, as well as LYBUNTS and SYBUNTS, experience personalized outreach from your call center. You can accomplish this by developing a genuine relationship between your institution and your prospective donor by building upon the initial call and conversation through utilizing text and e-mail, as well as video and direct mail.
Who Should Attend
This webcast is designed for those managing phonathons as part of their annual giving strategy. More specifically, directors and managers of annual giving charged with increasing the fundraising revenue from their phonathon operations are highly encouraged to attend.
Join us to learn how building stronger caller-donor relationships can lead to more consistent and cohesive messaging and more effective asks. Our expert instructor will cover:
- Strategies to have the most personalized conversation, while also being efficient
- Approaches to video calls that help create more intimate donor experiences
- How automated messaging before and after a call can increase contact rates
Director, Annual Giving, Wartburg College
Rob is an alumnus of the University of Northern Iowa and has held his current position for three years. Rob’s tasks include running omni-channel campaigns through direct mail, email, text, phone, and digital marketing. Wartburg has been very successful with their Knightcaller Engagement Center, UKnight Day (Giving Day), and crowdfunding projects.
The Academic Impressions Online Learning Experience
Our virtual trainings go far beyond just replicating PowerPoint presentations online: these experiences are intentionally designed to give you the kind of robust and dynamic learning experience you’ve come to expect from Academic Impressions. These trainings provide you with an active learning environment and an online space where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. You will leave these sessions with practical solutions that you can take back to your team or task force.
What you will get:
- A dynamic, interactive, and high-touch virtual learning experience designed to engage and set you up for growth
- Seamless online face-time, networking, group work, and Q&A opportunities from the comfort of your own workspace
- Practical takeaways and hands-on knowledge
- Guidance from vetted subject matter experts
- Unlimited access to all recorded online sessions
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
Which Option is Right for You?
Access to this live and recorded webcast, including speaker slides and supplemental materials
Free and unlimited access to all upcoming live webcasts
Full use of our entire online library of recorded webcasts, courses, tools, and resources
$250 off online bootcamps, membership capped virtual trainings, and in-person conferences
1 Year 10-User Membership
Unlimited Access for 10 People
- $750.00Price is per user, per year, billed annually.Become A Member
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.