Designed for institutions that are looking to bring higher education-specific customer service skills training to their campuses. This workshop is a great fit if you are looking for a training that is:
- offered in both skills-training and “train-the-trainer” formats
- suitable for both frontline and managerial staff in multiple functional areas
- highly engaging and hands-on, incorporating role-plays, worksheets, and group discussion
- practical and impactful
- doable in either one-day or two-day formats, minimizing scheduling conflicts
Participants in our campus customer service workshops are also eligible for a certification in higher ed customer service, upon completion of a final exam.
Get More Information for Your Campus
Complete the form below and an Academic Impressions Program Manager will follow up with you to discuss the on-campus workshop and options for your campus.
Which Format is Right for Me?
Don’t take it from us - See it for yourself
Trying to decide whether an On-Campus Workshop is right for your team before committing? Come to one of our conferences to see for yourself how we are different and gain insight into Academic Impressions’ competitive edge. Browse our upcoming conferences.
- Understanding what constitutes service excellence in higher education and defining service traits and competencies
- Writing scripts and practicing techniques for understanding and responding to customer requests, whether on the phone, in person, or via email
- Learning how to account for diversity and how to interact with a wide customer base in the service you provide
- Developing tools and strategies to deal with the “tricky” parts of providing customer service in higher education: handling stress, assisting with difficult customers, and having to say “no.”
Tangible Resources and Tools You Get:
- A certificate in Higher Education Customer Service, earned by passing a final exam
- A collection of role playing scenarios to use with your team
- Self-assessment templates to help you pinpoint your service strengths and opportunities
- Worksheets to help you write and practice scripts for conversation greetings, closings, and apologies
- A comprehensive resource list of recommended further customer service readings and trainings